Featured Post

Saturday, January 07, 2006

First Social Smile..

I was laying down nursing Jack last night, just before we went to sleep, DH was still tucking in DD, so the lights were still on. He was looking at me from around my enormous boob and the sight of him just made me giggle. He looked at me, raised his eyebrows and then broke out in a huge milk dripping grin!!! I tried it again today, when I got out of the shower, I gave him a big smile, and the little guy smiled right back!!

This is totally what motherhood is about, little toothless milky grins :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww bless him.
Can't wait til you get a camera!

Anonymous said...

awww. those first smiles are sooo sweet. love that it was a milk dripping grin too - adorable!

Anonymous said...

How adorably sweet. I'm dying to see new pics.