Featured Post

Friday, January 06, 2006

Almost one month old!!

I can't believe Jack is almost one month old!! I don't have any new pics, because I still have no camera, but I can tell you, his little cheeks are filling out, and his chicken legs are getting some meat, LOL!!

He's working sooo hard to lift up his head, and check out his world. He smiles when his sister tickles him and talks to him. He has awful acne right now and looks like a before picture for a proactiv commercial. He's still a good nurser, though he's suffering from some weird foamy green poops :( He's still a super layed back baby, he sleeps really good, and only cries when he needs something specific, like a clean diaper or a snack...

Danielle is getting more and more crazy, she is really feeling the pinch of mommies time now that Jack is here. She is going backwards on her potty learning :( and that is getting really fustrating. She is talking back and not listening. Part of it is normal 3 year old stuff, but I have to think that part of it is all the changes in our life in the last 4 weeks...

Okay, I better go, Danielle needs me, and Jack is sleeping...

No comments: