Featured Post

Friday, December 02, 2005

FREE YOUR BOOKS!

BookCrossing

This was something I got into at one time, then got very, very discouraged with because there was little or no follow through on any of the books that I Released into the Wild. But, in looking over my boxes of books, I think maybe it's time to start again. I usually just end up giving away boxes of paperbacks anyways, so why not try to do it in a more interesting manner. And maybe this time, someone will actually follow through and journal about their discovery :)

If ya feel like joining me in my endeavors, please feel free to let them know I referred you, and post in my comments so I can check out what you are releasing too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There's also this:
http://www.paperbackswap.com/
Have you seen it before?