Featured Post

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Today is the full moon!

Old wives tales say that more babies are born on a full moon, not sure how true this is, but hey, I will take all the help I can get! LOL!! I think most scientific studies have shown that the full moon does not cause labor, insanity or any other of the wonderful things associated with it, but at the same time, there has to be something to the stories, or they wouldn't exist right??

So, I am once again today thinking labor thoughts, and hoping these annoying, irregular contractions I have been having finally organize themselves into something resembling labor, LOL!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope all is well! I feel lost since I'm unable to chat with you online. :) Take the irregular contractions as a good sign, he's on his way!!! :)