Featured Post

Friday, September 16, 2005

Online Baby Showers...

I am involved with two online baby showers, for two different message boards. And I am wracking my brain trying to figure out what to get for my partners! LOL! One has no registery at all, and I don't know that much about her really. She posts, but not a lot of personal stuff. The other has a registery, but not much in the price range specified by the guidelines.

So, if you were going to recieve a shower gift in the mail, from someone you didn't know except online, around the $20 range, and were expecting a baby in December, what would you like to recieve? Please leave your suggestions, and/or tasteful spam in my comments section ;)

1 comment:

Jessica....lucky mom to Logan said...

dr sears baby book...no cry cleep solution...or my fav, nothing for the baby at all! something to pamper mom.