Featured Post

Friday, August 19, 2005

Fridays, why do I bother??

Most people enjoy Fridays, gateway to the weekend and all. But sooo not so around my house. DH goes back to his first night of work on Thursday night/Friday morning, so for us, it's Monday :( And, ya'll know the words, sing along

"I don't like, I don't like, I don't like Mondays"

I swear there is so little to look forward to, and so much to get done. My house is a wreck, I need to start getting stuff done before I am too pregnant to see my feet, and Danielle really needs all her clothes sorted through so I can start shopping for her fall wardrobe. I need to get the spare room cleaned up, so when ever we get the money to get a new bed, it has somewhere to go. And I need to sort out what we have for the new baby, so I can get a clear picture of what we still need.

Oh, and my floor needs to be mopped. It's horrible!! Not sticky or anything, just grungy...

Anyways, hope you are having a better Friday then me ;)

No comments: