Featured Post

Saturday, June 25, 2005

I really wish..

Closed minded people, came with closed mouths.

I swear it's a full time volunteer position to e-mail and/or write to all the idiots out there who spout off stupid shit about breastfeeding in public.

The simplest answer to me is, if ya don't want to see it don't look. I mean really how hard is that? Most of us already practice this simple technique when faced with other situations, such as hipsters and belly fat, plumbers crack and the women who obviously don't look in the mirror once they are wearing a bikini (am I right? Ask Tiffiny about some we saw on Friday, EGADS!).

So, give my fingers a break, and do the adult thing. Don't look, and please Goddess, don't talk about it in the news or on TV!!

2 comments:

Ms. Doe said...

Who was it this time that spouted at the mouth?

Spookygirl said...

No one in particular, there is always some piece of news or something from these idiots. It was actually from a discussion I was having with Tina, LOL!