Featured Post

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

From Tiffiny..

So, the deal is that I have to pick 5 items and finish the sentence. I will then pass them on to 3 others. Not sure I know 3 others to pass them on to, but if any of my readers wish to take it for their blog, feel free :)

If I could be a scientist...
If I could be a farmer...
If I could be a musician...
If I could be a doctor...
If I could be a painter...
If I could be a gardener...
If I could be a missionary...
If I could be a chef...
If I could be an architect...
If I could be a linguist...
If I could be a psychologist...
If I could be a librarian...
If I could be an athlete...
If I could be a lawyer...
If I could be an inn-keeper...
If I could be a professor...
If I could be a writer...
If I could be a llama-rider...
If I could be a bonnie pirate...
If I could be an astronaut...
If I could be a world famous blogger...
If I could be a justice on any one court in the world...
If I could be married to any current famous political figure...

If I could be a chef... My dad would be ever so proud, as my parents are both chefs. Of course my mom would be in shock and denial, as she seems to think I can't cook. What she doesn't know is it is actually a talent I possess, but keep well hidden so that each time I create a meal, everyone is in awe, since they were never aware that I could cook, much less cook so well ;)

If I could be a world famous blogger... I would write things that were witty and of interest, instead of goofy things about my everyday life. And I would have comments, many, many more then I have at the moment, LOL!

If I could be a bonnie pirate... I would sail the seas in search of Captian Jack Sparrow, and make him my cabin boy. ;)

If I could be a gardener... Then the things I planted would grow, instead of dying which is my lot in life at the moment. I am an admitted plant killer. As much as I wish it were not true...

If I could be a writer... I would write books for children that made them feel good about themselves, and taught them important things that they will need to know later. Like how to make mashed potatoes, and how owning a bicycle is like owning freedom.

1 comment:

Ms. Doe said...

love the writer one. :)