Featured Post

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Didja Miss me?

I was out of town, LOL! Forgot to warn my faithful readers...

We went up to the San Franciso Bay Area for a few days, where my parents live. We ate Indian Tacos (Yummy!!) and went shopping at the Great Mall in Milpitas. Which, I have to say, is not nearly as great as it used to be! All the interesting things they had are gone, and now it's just a huge, seedy mall :( No fun! But we did get some cute clothes for Danielle at The Children's Place Outlet, and a few things for me at the Motherhood Outlet, so not a totally wasted trip. And we stopped at Casa De Fruita on the way home, if you haven't been there, it's a cute little road side attraction, that started as a fruit stand, and has grown! Unfortunatly Casa de Choo-choo was closed, but we did see a flock of peacocks and Danielle liked that a lot. It's a nice place to stretch your legs on the 152. And they have Casa de Sweets, a nice little candy store that has chocolate covered gummy bears!! YUM!!

No comments: