Featured Post

Monday, April 04, 2005

Monday Morning Update...

Well, I still am feeling good. A bit of queasiness here and there, nothing I can't handle. An adversion to smells already, that's one that always kills me. And I am exhausted, but that could be because Danielle has stopped sleeping. Well, not exactly, but she stays up until she just passes out. Then she starts the next day exhausted, making it harder for both of us, and it's just this horrible cycle. She won't nurse to sleep, she lets me pat her back, but she won't fall asleep, and god forbid Daddy has to get up to go to work or whatever, then she's awake for another hour! I can't do that too much longer, hopefully she will work out what ever is going on. Usually it means she's getting sick, but it's been like 2 weeks, and no symptoms of any illness yet :(

On the upside, she peed in the potty again last night once and this morning too!

1 comment:

Cath said...

My babe is doing the same right now but it's due to teething. Hope she starts sleeping better soon!
Glad you are feeling too bad with the new baby!