Featured Post

Saturday, April 23, 2005

It's Saturday Morning..

And all I want to do it roll over and go back to sleep.

Danielle slept fine last night, so the secret is, NO NAP! Yeah, easy to say, but harder in practice with a 2 year old. But seems when she has a nap she's up all night and sleeps fitfully, but no nap, and she's asleep by 8pm and sleeps all night! Weird!

Morning sickness has kicked in, and I spend my mornings laying on the couch. I get up, get Danielle something for breakfast and a juice box, and then lay down for an hour or so, till I can get up and eat something. Poor Dean, the house is a mess, and he has been working so hard to keep it clean. Bending over is not happy on the stomach :(

Next week is the Babyfest, can't wait for it to be over, so much work for just one day. Thank goodness Grandma Linda is coming to watch Danielle, couldn't do it with her there, just too much. Wish us all luck, we did it last year, and I am sure it will be just as wonderful this year :)

Guess that's all for now ;)

1 comment:

Ms. Doe said...

Hope you feel better!!