Featured Post

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Wednesday Updates..

Well, I am still doing well. With a brief derailment for a good cause yesterday morning, today I am right back on track. Everything is chugging right along.

I have adopted another cat, 24 hours later and it's still hiding under my bed. But the litter box shows signs of use, so that's a good sign.

Mostly Wednesday's are causal days around the homestead. Dean's not go to go back to work for another day, and most of the errands were run yesterday, so it's just a case of what little things we can do around the house.

Notice my new weight counter up top, next to my missing Snuggle Pie counter. We shall see if I can get it to move, LOL! I want to go back to Weight Watchers, but can't afford it at the moment. I would like to do Slim Fast, but I haven't the will power to give over to a mostly liquid diet. So, I don't know what I am going to do :( Think good thoughts for me, and hopefully that darn thing will start moving.

I HATE TAX TIME! It seems that no matter how carefully I plan, I always get back just a little less then I actually need to keep the household running. What the heck is up with that? It's like somewhere there is a bookkeeper who keeps track of these things, and then imposes a 10% penality if you might actually get things taken care of. So, if you want to make a donation to the "buy a computer thingy for Beckie's Car fund" Please click on the paypal button to the right, LOL!

No comments: