Featured Post

Thursday, December 16, 2004

What is Beckie Baking this year?

Always a question around the holidays. I hate to cook, so there is a truce between my family and I, that I don't have to make turkey or ham or mashed potatoes or any thing of the sort, as long as I bake tons of tasty cookies and candies. So every year I pick out a bunch of new recipies and try them out, the ones that turn out get packaged up in disposable/reusable christmasware, and are given as gifts to everyone, the others get eaten by my husband, LOL!! On the list this year:

Rocky Road Bark
Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
Peppermint Bark
Oreo Decadence Bars
Fudgy Krispy Truffles
Cookie Kisses
Cinnamon Suprize Cookies
Saltine Candy
Chocolate Liars Cookies
Double Decker Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookies

Plus, I am offering Chocolate Covered Pretzels with M&M's and Chocolate Coffee Spoons (made by a friend ;) )

No comments: