Featured Post

Thursday, September 02, 2004

Okay, so now the Cable's gone..

And I don't know how long the internet access will keep working :(

I am just gonna cry! I was able to keep the phones on last week, and pay the rent this week, but I don't think I can salvage the cable bill! I really need my internet access, and I don't have a landline where I can do dial up. I will call comcast today and see what I can work out.

I can't imagine being locked up in the house all week, and the long weekend with no cable! I don't have any gas in my car, so I can't go anywhere. I only have so many videos. Maybe when DH get's up today I will go to the library and see if I can get some more videos, just so I don't go crazy.

Wish me luck and hopefully I will get it all fixed by next Tuesday.

No comments: