Featured Post

Friday, September 10, 2004

Motivation..

Or lack thereof. Today is Dean's birthday, if you wish to send him a card, he e-mail is dinogist@msn.com :)

I have no motivation to get up from this comfy computer chair and get my day started, at all. Danielle is eating breakfast, yogurt, her favorite, and needs a bath. I need a shower, the house needs cleaning, the dishes need washing, the cat needs, whatever cats need. And it's all just too much today. I want to crawl back into bed and sleep for a few more hours. I want someone else to clean the house and do the dishes. I want someone else to cook dinner and make sure everyone eats lunch.

I need a maid/cook/butler. Heck, I need a mom :(

1 comment:

Ms. Doe said...

Happy Birthday to Dean!! That's funny because my Dean also uses the name Dino. It must be a Dean thing. :)