Featured Post

Thursday, September 16, 2004

Me, Updated..

Sorry I have been MIA the last few days, Danielle is suffering from the family affliction, Allergies! I have them, both grandmothers have them, and on and on back generations! LOL! Makes for one tired and cranky girl, as she can't breath well, sneezes constantly, and gags on post-nasal drip. Also makes for one tired mommy. 2 hours last night before she settled down enough to sleep :(

And then of course, I had to break my toe, yes, my toe. How stupid is that?? I was cleaning house and Danielle was all upset, and I was trying to get to her, and kicked the couch! My toe is all sorts of pretty purple colors and is about twice it's normal size!! But if years of Navy Doctors have taught me anything, 800 mg of Motrin can cure anything LOL!!

No comments: