Featured Post

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Okay, I give!!

Please disreguard the following rant, I just need to scream for a moment!!

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Okay, can things get any worse?? I have been with out a vehicle for months now. I know to most your like, so what? But when your SO is a truck driver, and his schedule is all screwy, it's rather hard to share one car, especially on that literally doesn't fit your whole family!! My poor son had to sit indian style in the back seat and I have to sit with my knees under my chin! So, my brother gave me another car, out of the goodness of his heart. I waited forever while my father and him replaced the water pump. I have had it exactly 5 days, and guess what??? The radiator has a leak, a really bad one, and the fan isn't working correctly!!! AAAAARRRGGGGGGGGHHH!!!

Then in the past two days, I have gotten notice that my electricity, phone and cable are all in danger of being shut off. And what can I do? Nothing! Every penny I have it directed at keeping the roof over my head. Dean has a really painful cavity, and can we get it fixed? NO! Because his stupid insurance requires payment up front, then reimburses us. But we don't have it up front, so I have to deal with a SO who is in pain and a d*ck most of the time, because of the pain!!

I can't get a job that will pay me enough to pay for child care for Danielle, and I already have a job taking care of Logan. I work my butt off on Avon, UBB and Alice's Attire, and do they get me anywhere?? NO!

If we could just stop eating, I would be rich. And feeding a 13 year old boy has increased my grocery bill half again every week! He drinks an entire container of OJ in 3 days! And we won't even talk about bread!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHH!

Okay, rant over. We now return you to your regularly schedule post.

1 comment:

Ms. Doe said...

Believe you me, I feel your pain!! We have many bills that are WAY past due, but I can't make the money appear out of thin air. Even with me working, it sucks!