Featured Post

Annual Halloween Post (#1)

Every year at this time, I climb on my soapbox like Andy Rooney on a bender, and rant and rave about how people are ruining my favorite ...

Monday, July 12, 2004

Catching Up...

Wheeewww! Just cleared the last of the visiting family out, and just got a moment to stop by and post! LOL!!

My son is here now, and we had a big birthday party for him on Saturday. He's officially a teenager now. I swear he has grown 6 inches since the last time I saw him!

I will post a pic as soon as I get one that he isn't making an awful face! LOL!

Anyways, things are good. Danielle is enjoying her brother, and he's been really sweet to her too. Forgive me if I am a bit quieter then normal, but summer is only so long, I have to enjoy it while I can :)

No comments: