Thursday, March 14, 2013

Me Time Sponsored by EdenFantasys

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store
One of the things that I as a mother find the hardest to do is to carve time out of our busy day just to have a few moments to myself. I take care of everyone's stuff, then when it's all done, I am too exhausted to do much other then surf the net, and watch bad TV. I have decided I am going to try to change that in 2013! Even if I can't escape, at least I can do a few things that are strictly to take care of me! 
So when EdenFantasys offered me the chance to try out some of their yummy beauty and body products, I jumped at the chance! Now they have a HUGE bath and body section on their website,  http://www.edenfantasys.com/beauty-and-body/ so I was like a kid in a candy store dreaming of all the fun things I could try. When it was all said and done, I chose two items, one bubble bath, and one hand lotion. 
A brand new kind of bubble bath. Immerse yourself in a sensual foam. Superfruit and Aphrodisiac-infused. A soft, supple, sensual experience.Infused with moisturizing shea butter, oat extract, and a generous helping of antioxidants and vitamins C and E, hand lotion will leave your skin feeling soft, supple and radiantly healthy.
I have been looking for a new bubble bath, ever since our landlord put in a new hot water heater, one that can FINALLY fill up my bathtub, lol! I had been using the kids Mr. Bubble, so it was nice to move up to something a little more adult, shall we say.. 
Dona has created a simply scrumptious line of bath and body products in a variety of scents. I am partial to the Pomegranate myself, but it is available in Goji Berry, Mangosteen, Blue Lotus, Acai, and Camu Camu! The bath foam comes in a 9.5 oz bottle, and 2 capfuls gave me a nice layer of scented bubbles.  


The scent was light and pleasing, not overpowering, and the bubbles lasted while I sipped my tea and read my book. When I got out of the tub, the scent lingered. This bubble bath did not dry out my skin, and left it pleasantly scented. 

This bath foam is paraben free & cruelty free. 

Ingredients:
Purified Water (Aqua), Sodium C 14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Lycium Barbarum (Goji) berry, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed, Euterpe Oleracea (Açaí) Fruit, Morinda Citrifolia (Noni) Fruit, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Fruit, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf, Garcinia Mangostana (Mangosteen) Pericarp Extracts, Propanediol, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Guar Gum, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazone, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance
I was also given a bottle of Everyday Hand Lotion, from EOS, the company that makes my favorite lip balm! I chose the berry scent, but it is also available in Cucumber Melon and Nurture scents.
This hand lotion comes is a sleek bottle, perfect for on the go. It has a pleasing scent, and keeps hands soft all day. It comes in a 1.5 fl oz. package, but only a tiny amount is needed to cover both hands sufficiently and I didn't feel the need for many applications over the course of the day. 

Everyday Hand Lotion is paraben free and made with 97% natural ingredients.

Water (Eau), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Cocoglycerides, Glyceryl Stearate, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Avena Sativa (Oat) Meal Extract, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Fragrance (Parfum), Carbomer, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, DMDM Hydantoin, Sodium Hydroxide. 
Between these two products, this mama is feeling the pampering! I love having lovely things around, and they encourage me to take time out of my busy schedule to take care of me.  Which is something that all moms can probably use!



This post was sponsored by EdenFantasys, who provided me with the products for review. The opinions contained are all mine :) 

No comments: